- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- Contains Kaolin - a clever clay based mineral, providing exceptional coverage and hours of wear, whilst controlling the skin’s natural oils
- Active ingredients to control excess oils, also with healing properties
- Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- Soft matte finish
- Colour can be built in layers
- Vegan friendly
- Use with the Lily Lolo Concealer Brush
Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer is available in four shades.
Natural skin perfection
Known for its healing and antibacterial properties, mineral foundation is quickly overtaking other forms of foundation – it’s light, and allows skin to breathe but still provides great coverage to enhance your best bits and softly veil the rest.
Lily Lolo’s Mineral Foundation is internationally renowned for its luminous finish, remarkable staying power and weightless texture. Whatever your skin tone, colour or age, Lily Lolo's Mineral Foundation will work for you. It’s great for spot-prone and sensitive skin, and its broad spectrum UV protection is looking after your skin while you concentrate on looking good.
And the best bit of all? You don’t need to be a pro to get it right, it’s THAT easy to apply. Follow these simple steps and you can’t go wrong.
How to use
Applying concealer after your foundation will mean you use less as you’ll only use it in the areas that it’s needed. If your concealers is a little light, try applying underneath foundation or mix with a little foundation. You can mix mineral concealer with your foundation and apply with a Super Kabuki Brush for heavier coverage all over.
1. Sprinkle a little concealer or corrector into the lid of your jar.
2. Using your Lily Lolo's Concealer Brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess
3. Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in small, circular, buffing motions; continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved.
Ingredients: KAOLIN, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)].
Made in Great Britain.