- Completely Biodegradable and Vegetable-Based
- Made with Certified Fair Trade and Organic Oils
- Multi-Purpose: 18-in-1 Uses
- No Synthetic Foaming Agents, Thickeners or Preservatives
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Cylinder Bottles and Paper Labels
- Simple, Ecological Formulations Based on Old-World Quality and Expertise
- Number 1-Selling Natural Brand of Soaps in North America
- Vegan friendly
- 473ml (full size), 240ml (medium size) & 59ml (small size)
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps are available in 8 fragrances: Citrus Orange - Tea Tree - Rose - Lavender - Peppermint - Baby mild - Almond - Eucalyptus.
How to use
Dr Bronner's Liquid soaps are multi purpose. Use as a liquid hand wash, face wash, body wash or shower gel. For everyday body washing: Get wet and pour several drops of soap onto hands / face cloth / loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off and tingle fresh and clean.
You can also dilute one-part soap into 40 parts water for light cleaning. Use it full strength for heavy-duty jobs. To clean your laundry use 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup for one regular load; adjust as needed depending on the hardness of your water. Adding a dash of baking soda makes it even better.
All Dr. Bronner's soaps are not only certified by Oregon Tilth to the same rigorous USDA National Organic Program standards that certify organic foods, but also are certified Fair Trade by the respected Swiss certifier IMO.
No Animal Testing and Cruelty Free.
Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Lavandin Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
* CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin
Made in U.S.A.