Organic Liquid Soap Almond 475ml - 16 oz.
With a Natural Almond Fragrance from Cassia Oil, this is Dr Bronner's most delicious and warm scent. Nothing smells as fresh as the smell of organic citrus oils! Gently clean both your hair and body using this multi-purpose, vegetable-based soap that's USDA Certified Organic and Certified Fair Trade. The organic orange, lemon, and lime stimulate the skin and invigorate the body, resulting in a truly refreshing shower experience. Full size.
SIZE: 475ml 16 oz. bottle
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps - Number 1-Selling Natural Brand of Soaps in North America.
The classic, 100% biodegradable blend creates a soft, lavish lather with certified organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils blended with organic pure essential oils. It's free of synthetic foaming agents, thickeners and preservatives, while being three times stronger than most soap on the market.
Dr Bronner's cult classic liquid soap is a must have in every bathroom.
- Completely Biodegradable and Vegetable-Based
- Made with Certified Fair Trade and Organic Oils
- Multi-Purpose: 18-in-1 Uses
- No Synthetic Foaming Agents, Thickeners or Preservatives
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Cylinder Bottles and Paper Labels
- Simple, Ecological Formulations Based on Old-World Quality and Expertise
- Number 1-Selling Natural Brand of Soaps in North America
- 475ml (full size), 240ml (medium size) & 60ml (small size)
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps are available in 8 fragrances:
CRUELTY FREE - FAIR TRADE - VEGAN
Fast and secure shipping
Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Almond Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
* CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS ** None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin
Vegan friendly. Made in U.S.A.
Dr Bronner's Liquid soaps are multi purpose. Use as a liquid hand wash, face wash, body wash or shower gel. For everyday body washing: Get wet and pour several drops of soap onto hands / face cloth / loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off and tingle fresh and clean.
You can also dilute one-part soap into 40 parts water for light cleaning. Use it full strength for heavy-duty jobs. To clean your laundry use 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup for one regular load; adjust as needed depending on the hardness of your water. Adding a dash of baking soda makes it even better.
|Skin type||all skin types|