Mineral Starter Collection Light Medium
Find your perfect Mineral Foundation shade with Lily Lolo's samples starter kit! Contains 3 sample size Mineral Foundations in Warm Peach, In the Buff and Candy Cane. Also includes Flawless Silk Finishing Powder and a Baby Buki Brush.
SIZE: 4 sample sizes and mini brush 5cm
- SPF15 helps protect skin from damage
- Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
- High performance and water resistant
- Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- Active antibacterial ingredients
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Use with the Lily Lolo Baby Buki Brush for flawless application
Natural skin perfection
Known for its healing and antibacterial properties, mineral foundation is quickly overtaking other forms of foundation – it’s light, and allows skin to breathe but still provides great coverage to enhance your best bits and softly veil the rest. Lily Lolo’s Mineral Foundation is internationally renowned for its luminous finish, remarkable staying power and weightless texture.
Whatever your skin tone, colour or age, Lily Lolo's Mineral Foundation will work for you. It’s great for spot-prone and sensitive skin, and its broad spectrum UV protection is looking after your skin while you concentrate on looking good.
And the best bit of all? You don’t need to be a pro to get it right, it’s THAT easy to apply.
CRUELTY FREE - VEGAN
Credit Card - Paypal - Apple Pay
or Click & Collect - Paris 9
Mineral Foundation Warm Peach : Mica (CI77019), Zinc Oxide (CI77497); May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499). Mineral Foundation In the Buff : Mica (CI77019), Zinc Oxide (CI77497); May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499). Mineral Foundation Candy Cane : Mica (CI77019), Zinc Oxide (CI77497); May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499). Finishing Powder Flawless Silk : Kaolin (CI77004), Mica (CI77019). Baby Buki Brush: synthetic hair.
Made in Great Britain.
It's a good idea to try samples when choosing your foundation shade to ensure you find your perfect match. If a shade looks too ashy then it’s too pale for you, if it looks orange then it’s too dark.
Don’t forget – many people need a summer and winter foundation shade, you can also mix shades to custom create your perfect match this way all year round.
1. Before you start, ensure that moisturiser is fully absorbed into the skin; sprinkle a little foundation into the lid of your jar.
2. Using your Baby Buki Brush swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess.
3. Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in circular, buffing motions.
4. Continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved.
5. Apply Finishing Powder Flawless Silk to fix your foundation.
|Skin tone||light medium|