Pressed Blush Coming Up Roses
Coming Up Roses: a matte, rose pink. An easy-wear, velvety smooth Pressed Blush that’s highly pigmented and kind to your skin; perfect for adding a sheer natural flush to a brighter pop of colour to cheeks.
- Silky, creamy texture for a smooth application
- Lightweight, colour can be built in light layers for a more intense look using Angled Blush Brush Lily Lolo
- Anti-ageing with sea holly extract and argan oil
- Moisturising with jojoba oil
- Natural anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial protection
- Range of finishes from matte to sheen
- Fragrance and talc free
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Travel friendly
CRUELTY FREE - VEGAN
Credit Card - Paypal - Bank wire
or Click & Collect - Paris 9th
MICA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE, [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].
Vegan friendly. Made in UK.
To achieve a flattering blush shade try to choose one that’s the closest to your natural flush, combining two blush shades can create a polished look. Matching your blush shade to your lip colour gives a sophisticated and balanced look.
Using Lily Lolo Angled Blush brush, apply in light layers to the apples of the cheeks to achieve your desired finish.
|Skin type||all skin types|