Pressed Blush Coming Up Roses
Coming Up Roses: a matte, rose pink. An easy-wear, velvety smooth Pressed Blush that’s highly pigmented and kind to your skin; perfect for adding a sheer natural flush to a brighter pop of colour to cheeks.
- Silky, creamy texture for a smooth application
- Lightweight, colour can be built in light layers for a more intense look using Angled Blush Brush Lily Lolo
- Anti-ageing with sea holly extract and argan oil
- Moisturising with jojoba oil
- Natural anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial protection
- Range of finishes from matte to sheen
- Fragrance and talc free
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Travel friendly
CRUELTY FREE - VEGAN
Fast and secure shipping
MICA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE, [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].
Vegan friendly. Made in UK.
To achieve a flattering blush shade try to choose one that’s the closest to your natural flush, combining two blush shades can create a polished look. Matching your blush shade to your lip colour gives a sophisticated and balanced look.
Using Lily Lolo Angled Blush brush, apply in light layers to the apples of the cheeks to achieve your desired finish.