Mineral Concealer Barely Beige
Barely Beige: a matte, light concealer, Barely Beige is slightly darker than Blondie and suitable for light-medium skintones. To cover and refine... Mineral concealer provides a heavier coverage than mineral foundation. Effortlessly concealing hard to cover blemishes, imperfections and dark circles, you will be amazed at the staying power of such a soft delicate loose powder.
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- Contains Kaolin - a clever clay based mineral, providing exceptional coverage and hours of wear, whilst controlling the skin’s natural oils
- Active ingredients to control excess oils, also with healing properties
- Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- Soft matte finish
- Colour can be built in layers
- Vegan friendly
- Use with the Concealer Brush Lily Lolo
Natural skin perfection
Known for its healing and antibacterial properties, mineral foundation is quickly overtaking other forms of foundation – it’s light, and allows skin to breathe but still provides great coverage to enhance your best bits and softly veil the rest. Lily Lolo’s Mineral Foundation is internationally renowned for its luminous finish, remarkable staying power and weightless texture.
Whatever your skin tone, colour or age, Lily Lolo's Mineral Foundation will work for you. It’s great for spot-prone and sensitive skin, and its broad spectrum UV protection is looking after your skin while you concentrate on looking good.
And the best bit of all? You don’t need to be a pro to get it right, it’s THAT easy to apply.
CRUELTY FREE - VEGAN
Credit Card - Paypal - Bank wire
or Click & Collect - Paris 9th
KAOLIN, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)].
Vegan friendly. Made in Great Britain.
Never apply corrector over the top of your mineral foundation as it alters the makeup base and your skin colour will look off balance. Remember, correctors neutralise the affected areas to blend in with your skin tone which makes your foundation appear fresher, leaving you with naturally beautiful looking skin.
1. Sprinkle a little concealer or corrector into the lid of your jar.
3. Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in small, circular, buffing motions; continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved.