Mineral Corrector Peepo
Peepo: yellow, colour corrector. Lily Lolo corrector effortlessly conceals hard to cover blemishes, imperfections and dark circles, you’ll be amazed at the staying power of such a soft delicate loose powder.
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- Active ingredients to control excess oils, also with healing properties
- Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- Soft matte finish
- Colour can be built in layers
- Vegan friendly
- Use with the Concealer Brush Lily Lolo
Lily Lolo Mineral Colour Corrector is available in two shades: PeepO - Blush Away.
Natural skin perfection
Known for its healing and antibacterial properties, mineral foundation is quickly overtaking other forms of foundation – it’s light, and allows skin to breathe but still provides great coverage to enhance your best bits and softly veil the rest. Lily Lolo’s Mineral Foundation is internationally renowned for its luminous finish, remarkable staying power and weightless texture.
Whatever your skin tone, colour or age, Lily Lolo's Mineral Foundation will work for you. It’s great for spot-prone and sensitive skin, and its broad spectrum UV protection is looking after your skin while you concentrate on looking good.
And the best bit of all? You don’t need to be a pro to get it right, it’s THAT easy to apply.
CRUELTY FREE - VEGAN
Credit Card - Paypal - Apple Pay
or Click & Collect - Paris 9
MICA [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES)].
Vegan friendly. Made in Great Britain.
Never apply corrector over the top of your mineral foundation as it alters the makeup base and your skin colour will look off balance. Remember, correctors neutralise the affected areas to blend in with your skin tone which makes your foundation appear fresher, leaving you with naturally beautiful looking skin.
1. Sprinkle a little concealer or corrector into the lid of your jar.
2. Using your Concealer Brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess.
3. Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in small, circular, buffing motions; continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved.
Based on 1 review