Mineral Eye Shadow Black Sand
A matte darkest brown. Highly pigmented mineral Eye Shadow Lily Lolo for a long lasting and durable finish. Create sheer or intense washes of colour, with shades which work both wet and dry. A vast shade range available in pure loose powder, which are very gentle on the eyelids.
SIZE: 1,5g - 4g
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- 100% natural and gentle formula
- Strong and vibrant mineral pigments
- Silky and creamy consistency
- Apply with Eye Shadow Brush Lily Lolo
Lily Lolo cosmetics are made from pure crushed minerals and are free from harsh chemicals, nano particles, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, talc, synthetic dyes, fillers, fragrance and preservatives. No animal testing (BUAV approved).
Credit Card - Paypal - Bank wire
or Click & Collect - Paris 9th
MICA [+/- CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].
Made in the UK.
Remember not to overload your brush, minerals go a long way. For added intensity use a wet eye shadow brush for application; darker shades are perfect to use with a wet Eye Definer Brush for a liquid eye line.
1. Sprinkle a little eye shadow into the lid of your jar; using your eye shadow brush swirl into the minerals to pick up product.
2. Sweep across the eyelid, blending as you go.
3. If using more than one shade, apply the darker shade to the socket line.