Mineral Foundation SPF 15 In the Buff
Light-medium, neutral shade with balanced undertones. It's one of Lily Lolo's top sellers. Finely milled mineral foundation SPF 15 that buffs into the skin effortlessly, and allows custom coverage when applied in buildable layers. Made from natural ingredients to ensure the skin is kept clean and healthy, minimising breakouts and blemishes.
SIZE: full size 10g, refill 10g, sample size 0,75g
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- SPF15 helps protect skin from damage
- Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
- High performance and water resistant
- Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- Active antibacterial ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Use with the Lily Lolo Super Kabuki Brush for flawless application
- Full size (10g), Sample (0.75g)
- Refill (10g) - fully recyclable, eco-friendly and an easy and quick option to refill your Mineral Foundation jar
Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation is available in 18 shades.
Natural skin perfection
Known for its healing and antibacterial properties, mineral foundation is quickly overtaking other forms of foundation – it’s light, and allows skin to breathe but still provides great coverage to enhance your best bits and softly veil the rest. Lily Lolo’s Mineral Foundation is internationally renowned for its luminous finish, remarkable staying power and weightless texture.
Whatever your skin tone, colour or age, Lily Lolo's Mineral Foundation will work for you. It’s great for spot-prone and sensitive skin, and its broad spectrum UV protection is looking after your skin while you concentrate on looking good.
And the best bit of all? You don’t need to be a pro to get it right, it’s THAT easy to apply.
CRUELTY FREE - VEGAN
Credit Card - Paypal - Apple Pay
or Click & Collect - Paris 9
MICA, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)].
Vegan friendly. Made in Great Britain.
It's a good idea to try samples when choosing your foundation shade to ensure you find your perfect match. If a shade looks too ashy then it’s too pale for you, if it looks orange then it’s too dark.
Don’t forget – many people need a summer and winter foundation shade, you can also mix shades to custom create your perfect match this way all year round.
1. Before you start, ensure that moisturiser is fully absorbed into the skin; sprinkle a little foundation into the lid of your jar.
2. Using your Super Kabuki Brush Lily Lolo swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess.
3. Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in circular, buffing motions.
4. Continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved.
5. Apply Finishing Powder Flawless Silk Lily Lolo to fix your foundation.
Refill: Top up Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation jar with the totally recyclable, refillable powder sachet.
Tear open the sachet, remove the lid and sifter from your Mineral Foundation jar, pour the entire contents of the pouch into your Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation pot and then dispose of your empty sachet in your recycling bin.
|Skin tone||light medium|